The Loop Group is a growing consortium of teachers who share academically oriented Loop Games using our Loop Games Index Page.
How to Join the Loop Group
- Sort games by grade level, subject area and title.
- View the contents of the games online.
- Download the games that you like.
- Use the games that you download as is; and modify the games that you download, to suit your specific curriculum needs.
Try a few games before joining
- Download and then install the latest version of LoopWriter by clicking here.
- Send one completed Loop Game to be shared by other teachers. To do so, open LoopWriter and go to the file menu, select
“Properties” and sign in with your email address (one time only). Check to make sure that your game meets all of the criteria
on the Loop Game Rubric (
click here to view Rubric); and then choose "Upload Deck" from the File menu.
- Wait to hear from us. We will critique the game that you send, using the Loop Game Rubric, to verify that all games posted for
sharing with other Loop Group members meet these minimum requirements. If you need to make changes, we will get in touch with you.
When your game is “good to go” we will send you an email, welcoming you to the Loop Group.
Click on the Free Games button at the top of the page to access sample decks that non-users of LoopWriter can download and print.
After you play a few games, we’re confident you’ll be back to purchase LoopWriter, and join the Loop Group.
Remember, only Loop Group members can preview and download the full list of completed decks.
Click on the Loop Group Index Page button at the top of this page, to see the full list of games available to Loop Group members
The Curriculum Project, Inc.
PMB 414 • 12400 Hwy 71 W
• Suite 350 •
Austin, TX 78738
Phone 512.263.3089 or 800.867.9067 Fax 512.263.3156
Copyright © 1999-2005 by The Curriculum Project, Inc. All rights reserved